Frosting on the Cake 2: Second Helpings
It’s ooey gooey dessert deliciousness and it’s now available for pre-order! Follow the link and you’ll be able to devour one whole slice with “Snap Judgment” in its entirety as an appetizer at BellaBooks.com.
Frosting on the Cake 2: Second Helpings is a collection of short stories based on numerous of my previously published novels. Here’s the table of contents:
- Above Temptation: Snap Judgment
- The Kiss that Counted: It’s…Complicated
- Warming Trend: Good Morning
- Wild Things: Losing Faith
- All the Wrong Places: Cruising Solo*
- & Lucky 7*
- Sugar: The Hardest Part
- Touchwood: The Curve of Her*
- Car Pool: Divided Highway
- Paperback Romance: Payout*
- In Every Port: Filled to Overflowing*
- Substitute for Love: Reconciliation
- One Degree of Separation: Twenty-One*
- Just Like That: The Beautiful Expression of Her Dark Eyes
- Finders Keepers: Gladiators*
- Making Up For Lost Time: Happy New Year Too*
- Stepping Stone: Action
- Notes: “With Frosting You Get Sprinkles”
And the Original is Back in Print
As promised, the original Frosting on the Cake is being reprinted and rereleased so you can get the complete story-after-story for every novel.
A lot of readers have said that “Wild Things are Free” is not to be missed, and my personal favorites are the study in the colors of a woman’s body in “Smudges” and Lt. Natalie’s battle strategy to win her lady love’s heart in “Unforgettable, That’s What You Are.” The very first story, “Conversations” is available at BellaBooks.com as an appetizer and I’ve always liked how it captures the way long-term couples can communicate.
Here’s its table of contents:
- In Every Port: Conversations
- Touchwood: Satisfaction
- & Come Here
- Paperback Romance: Key of Sea
- Car Pool: Mechanics
- Painted Moon: Smudges
- Wild Things: Wild Things are Free
- Embrace in Motion: Hot Flash
- & The Singing Heart
- Making Up for Lost Time: Hacksaw Pastry
- Watermark: The Tapestry
- Unforgettable: Unforgettable, That’s What You Are
- & I Will Go With You
- Notes: “And Now a Word…or Two”
It’s your chocolate…eat it anyway you want to.
*This story has appeared in publication before. It may have been edited and partially re-written for better context in this collection. If you read the appetizer available on BellaBooks.com, all is explained on page 9.