In Deep Waters #1 – Cruising the Seas
by Karin Kallmaker and Radclyffe
Please specify at checkout if and how you would like this book signed. Some copies have already been signed by Radclyffe – request one in the order notes.
Book passage on a deliciously sensual Mediterranean cruise with tour guides Radclyffe and Karin Kallmaker. Poolside, topside, below deck and ship-to-shore-grab a deck chair and feel the temperature climb.
From honeymooning couples to strangers with mutual desires, there are no secrets about what goes on between embarkation, midnight buffets and ports-of-call. Passengers, entertainers, ship's crew and tour staff explore every inch of each other and their floating paradise. The lounge. The ex's stateroom. The casino. The little room no one else has realized is so handy, and so private.
It's like no vacation you've ever experienced before when these two adventurous authors lure you into the deep waters where everyone gets wet.
Bella Books is proud to present best-selling romance authors Karin Kallmaker and Radclyffe's first collaboration.
- Panorama - Karin Kallmaker
- Uncharted Course - Radclyffe
- Music on the Wind - Radclyffe
- Cruise Crews - Karin Kallmaker
- Return Passage - Radclyffe
- Cruising Solo - Karin Kallmaker
- Best Seats in the House - Radclyffe
- Quick Change Artist - Radclyffe
- Group Rate Special - Radclyffe
- Right Here, Right Now - Karin Kallmaker
- Pool Games - Karin Kallmaker
- Chained Melody - Radclyffe
- Invitation Only - Radclyffe
- Next Door Neighbors - Karin Kallmaker
- Luxury Options - Radclyffe
- First Time for Everything - Karin Kallmaker
- Gladiators - Karin Kallmaker
- Lip Sync - Karin Kallmaker
- Easy Loving - Radclyffe
- Filled to Overflowing - Karin Kallmaker
- Count Me In - Radclyffe
- Midnight Buffet - Karin Kallmaker
- Points of Departure - Karin Kallmaker
- Dream Date - Radclyffe Acknowledgements