All the Wrong Places has all the romance, humor and passion plus a highly explicit range of women with women – take a walk on the wild side!
Fans of this book won’t want to miss the follow-up short stories “Crusing Solo” in In Deep Waters Volume 1 and “Lucky Seven” in In Deep Waters Volume 2, or find both stories in Frosting on the Cake 2: Second Helpings.
- Reader Comments about All the Wrong Places Tell tale warmth, vulnerability, and charm that are so recognizable of this author.
- All the Wrong Places at Loving Venus – Loving Mars …Halfway through I’m really dying for two people to get together…
- All the Wrong Places – Goldie Finalist All the Wrong Places Finalist at the 2006 Golden Crown Literary Society Awards: Best Lesbian Romance.
- All the Wrong Places at the Lesbian Review …Steamy sex, family drama, and all the angst you could hope for with a main character falling for her straight best friend.
- A is for… This is an exciting read, with lots of action and a yummy romance.
- All the Wrong Places at Wishing Well …Full of steamy sex and strong emotional realizations
- All the Wrong Places at MegaScene …A winsome heroine, hot sex, and an interesting plot.
- Petits jeux entre amies – Critique Et-alors.net …Du monde tout une gamme d’expériences intimes rarement contées avec autant de naturel et de légèreté…
- All the Wrong Places at Lambda Book Report …It’s hot; it’s imaginative; and the bonus is that it’s well-written and well, entertaining.
- All the Wrong Places – Lammy Finalist All the Wrong Places Finalist in two categories for the 2005 Lambda Literary Awards: Best Lesbian Romance and Best LGBT Erotica.
- All the Wrong Places at Bay Windows Karin Kallmaker heats up the lesbian romance genre…