- Painted Moon at Bay Area Reporter Kallmaker’s writing gets better and better, her observations on the life lesbian more and more astute. Painted Moon is a very good romance novel with ...
- Painted Moon at Lambda Book Report A classic Kallmaker romance – Painted Moon is as steamy as readers like it to be. The story is a good one, the characters are realistic.
- Painted Moon at the Midwest Review of Books Classic Kallmaker elements with interesting characters, wry wit and steamy love scenes.
- Painted Moon at MegaScene An exciting story which might give the reader the courage to make whatever changes must be made in her life. Look for this engrossing book!
- Reader Comments about Painted Moon …Well written, romantic and comparable to Curious Wine, which I also loved.
- Painted Moon at the Lesbian Review of Books Painted Moon is a classic that could very well become the next Curious Wine… has the compelling storyline and strong writing that will deservedly ...
- Painted Moon at Our Own There’s no doubt that Painted Moon will take you on an emotional roller coaster, but you will certainly enjoy the ride… Beautifully sensitive.
Stranded together in a snowbound cabin, Jackie Frakes and Leah Beck’s lives will never be the same.