- Painted Moon at Bay Area Reporter Kallmaker’s writing gets better and better, her observations on the life lesbian more and more astute. Painted Moon is a very good romance novel with ...
- Painted Moon at the Midwest Review of Books Classic Kallmaker elements with interesting characters, wry wit and steamy love scenes.
- Painted Moon at Our Own There’s no doubt that Painted Moon will take you on an emotional roller coaster, but you will certainly enjoy the ride… Beautifully sensitive.
- Painted Moon at the Lesbian Review of Books Painted Moon is a classic that could very well become the next Curious Wine… has the compelling storyline and strong writing that will deservedly ...
- Painted Moon at MegaScene An exciting story which might give the reader the courage to make whatever changes must be made in her life. Look for this engrossing book!
- Reader Comments about Painted Moon …Well written, romantic and comparable to Curious Wine, which I also loved.
- Painted Moon at Lambda Book Report A classic Kallmaker romance – Painted Moon is as steamy as readers like it to be. The story is a good one, the characters are realistic.
Stranded together in a snowbound cabin, Jackie Frakes and Leah Beck’s lives will never be the same.