- Substitute for Love – Lammy Finalist Substitute for Love Finalist for a 2001 Lambda Literary Award for LGBT Romance. This was the first year that a category for Romance was included by ...
- Reader Comments about Substitute for Love A terrific novel to add to your book shelf.
- Substitute for Love at Bay Area Reporter Substitute for Love may just be the best Kallmaker I’ve read in a long time, and given her extraordinary talent, that’s saying something.
- Substitute for Love at the Lesbian Review Not only will this book make it onto my Best Karin Kallmaker List but it has also made my Top 10 Lesbian Romances list.
- Recensione da La siepe di more …In bilico tra il romantico e della blanda letteratura lesbica.
- Substitute for Love at Womyn’s Words One of Karin Kallmaker’s best and most engrossing books yet!
- Substitute for Love at Book Marks The lesbian hybrid of Joyce Carol Oates and Danielle Steele.
When Holly Markham and Reyna Putnam meet the combination adds up to pure passion. But Reyna’s “no tomorrows” rule isn’t enough for Holly.