The opening scene of this story came to me all at once after hearing Ed Sheeran’s “The A Team.” I enjoyed writing this novella so much, including the research, and am grateful to servicemember friends who helped me get the details right. Anything that’s not right is my own doing.
But Lord Spellcheck, seriously, the Army spells it “duffel” and that’s how I’m spelling it. They know more about duffels than either of us.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian Review The dialogue, particularly in conversations between Milla and Tyna, works so well, capturing the first blush of attraction.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian Reading Room A delightful, gentle tale of an unexpected connection…
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian Review What a lovely story. I’ll be reading this one again next year.
- Reader Comments about Comfort and Joy Warm, fun and real characters. The intimacy is likewise real. The humor is my favorite part.
- Comfort and Joy at Dear Author The growing attraction and feelings the women experience are delicately delineated with a fine touch…