Who doesn’t wish they had a voice that could move people to tears? In the good way, not in the Florence Foster Jenkins way. Perhaps Florence was braver than I – I leave the singing to professionals like Rett. And everyone is better off.
The cover of the Spanish language version Inolvidable features a photograph by iconic lesbian photographer Judy Francesconi.
Fans of this book won’t want to miss the novella “Unforgettable, That’s What You Are” featuring Natalie’s courtship and the other follow-up short story “I Will Go with You” in Frosting on the Cake 1: The Original.
- Reader Comments about Unforgettable This story has twists and yet is so believable. Kallmaker knows how to keep your interest. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Unforgettable at Journal of Lesbian Studies The book’s underlying message is one of lesbian empowerment… Kallmaker’s reign as “queen of lesbian romance” no doubt will continue.
- Lesbicanarias Review of Inolvidable La diversión radica precisamente en los giros de tuerca que se van descubriendo por el camino…
- Unforgettable at Reviewer’s Bookwatch Unforgettable is vintage lesbian romance, continuing Kallmaker’s string of well-written, thoughtful stories about women surviving difficult times and coming into their own.
- Unforgettable at Celebrate! A fascinating and totally believable roller coaster with unexpected complications and intriguing plot twists…
- Unforgettable at the Lesbian Review of Books The kind of indestructible and talented woman we all dream we could be – much like Molly Bolt in Rubyfruit Jungle.
- Unforgettable at Lambda Book Report The love scenes sizzle, the stakes are high and the ending is happy.
- Unforgettable at Cliterati Blog It’s clear this is a relationship each of them is going to integrate into her real life… A fun, relaxing, sexy story.
- Unforgettable at MegaScene If you’re looking for a great book with which to curl up, find Unforgettable.